Holy Trinity Episcopal School
As an Episcopal school, Holy Trinity welcomes students of all creeds to their programs. We offer responsible, innovative classroom teaching and chapel services that reflect respect for each family’s choice while providing meaningful experiences within the Episcopal traditions of liturgy, worship, and stewardship.
Episcopal schools invite all who attend them (Episcopalians and non-Episcopalians, Christians and non-Christians, people of no faith tradition, etc.) to reflect on their own beliefs and to honor those traditions more fully in their own lives.
Holy Trinity Episcopal School expresses these principles and ideals through:
- Practicing school worship (Chapel) as an inclusive and regular part of school life for all faculty and students.
- Embracing the need to support and nurture matters related to the health of one’s spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Offering religious formation and study as a meaningful, substantive, and age-appropriate part of the academic curriculum.
- Integrating the ideals and concepts of equity, justice, and a just society throughout the life of the school.
- Honoring and valuing diversity.
- Committing to age-appropriate community service as a vital part of the learning experience.