Greetings Titan family!
As we wrap up Teacher Appreciation Week, I want to express my gratitude to all the parents who have helped make this week special. I speak for all the staff when I thank you for all the hard work and thoughtfulness put into making us feel appreciated this week. We are blessed to have the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education and we look forward to continuing this journey with you.
I also want to thank Ms. Escalante for her work to coordinate the teacher appreciation week events with our parents while also preparing our Celebration of the Arts event with Ms. Henderson and Mrs. Nicholls. Great job, arts team!
There are still more events coming soon. Please note the following:
Prospective Family Open House
We are hosting two more prospective family open houses. They are scheduled for Monday, May 9 and Monday, May 23 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Please help us by telling your friends, neighbors, and colleagues. For more information, please contact Ms. Escalante ([email protected]).
Other Upcoming Events
- May 13: Pastries with Parents and 2nd Grade Show – Come for the pastries (7:50am – 8:15am) for breakfast and stay to see the 2nd grade perform on stage!
- May 14: Fun with Sons – Bring your son for an afternoon (11am – 1pm) of activities. Lunch (provided) is at noon. Pack a towel and extra clothes. It may get a little messy!
- May 18: Clash of the Titans – Our Annual Field Day to determine which team (Red or Blue) is this year’s Spirit Champion!
- May 20: “A Dream Is A Wish” Songs from Disney and Other Popular Children’s Movies – Come this morning (9am) to hear our final school-wide music performance of the year.
- May 27: End of the Year Awards and Ceremonies
Finally, as summer approaches, we still need your help with growing our school. Anything you can do to share your positive stories about our school in the community and refer families to us is very helpful. Realizing our vision for the future depends on growing enrollment as close to full (about 130 students) as possible. We are working very hard to reach that goal, but we cannot do it without your help.
Thank you for your support. If I can help you in any way, please let me know.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,