Here are some important items related to Back to School Bash:
- We will open for families at 3:30 pm. The event ends at 6 pm.
- You will have a chance to walk through the campus for an Open House tour of the newly renovated facilities.
- Please remember, anyone 3 years of age and older are required to wear appropriate face coverings while in the building regardless of vaccination status.
- The renovation is still a work in progress. There are some items that still need to be addressed. Mostly, those items are cosmetic in nature, but some are functional (but not essential to opening school).
- The playground area is still in progress and will be closed on Sunday. Please do not take your children on the playground at Back to School Bash.
- There will be snacks, games, and activities for students.
- There will be a number of areas set up to help you navigate the start of school.
- Please check in at the welcome table to make a name tag. We have many new families and we want to meet all of you!
- The Titan Parent Association (TPA) will have an area set up for:
- Used uniform sales – please bring cash if possible. All items are significantly discounted.
- Volunteer sign up (class reps, Fall Fest, etc.)
- New family meet and greet
- Yard sign distribution
- Red and Blue House shirt order forms
- Business Office/Administration table to collect medical forms and for families to register for our Titan Academy after school program (if needed).
Lastly, we have redesigned our website! Check it out at hteshouston.org and let us know what you think.