Greetings Titan family,
Here are some important items for this week.
Next week is Red Ribbon Week. Each day has a special theme as we promote kindness and healthy habits. All of it leads up to our Halloween celebration on Friday.
- Monday: “Take a Stand” – wear something red
- Tuesday: “Be a team player” – wear your favorite sport jersey or shirt
- Wednesday: “Join the mission” – dress as a secret agent or spy
- Thursday: “Wacky!” – Wear crazy hair or crazy hat
- Friday: “Boo to bad choices” – wear a Halloween costume
On Friday, we will do some trick or treating and have a Monster Mash dance party before going to class parties in the afternoon. Costume guidelines include:
- Costume masks cannot be worn during the school day for safety purposes.
- Costumes that are overly scary are not allowed – we are young child friendly. Also, blood and gore or images depicting anything of the sort are not allowed.
- Costume weapons (swords, guns, etc.) need to stay at home.
- The Head of School has final word on any items or costumes in question.
Good Shepherd Episcopal Church in Kingwood is holding its Fall Festival on Saturday, October 23 from 10am – 4pm. Holy Trinity will be there with an admissions table. If you are able to attend, we ask that you wear your Titan spirit items and visit our table. Every student who attends the festival wearing Holy Trinity spirit items AND checks in at our table will earn spirit points for his/her team (Red or Blue).
On Monday, October 25 from 6 – 7:30pm, we are hosting a first Admissions/Prospective Family Open House. While this event is mostly geared towards potential new families, current families are welcome to attend.
I am asking each current family to help us make the Open House a success by doing one (or both) of the following.
- Attend the event and bring a potential new family with you.
- Ask a potential new family to attend and have them tell us you sent them when they check in.
For each family that does one (or both) of the above, your child(ren) will receive a free dress day (to be arranged with me). To RSVP for the event, please click here.
If you are willing and interested in hosting an admissions event at your home for us to meet your friends and neighbors, please contact Ms. Escalante. She and I are scheduling our ’22-’23 admissions events now.
Finally, Titan Academy After School Care on Monday, October 25 will end at 4:30 pm. We are asking families to please arrange for your child to be picked up by then in order to allow us to prepare for Open House.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,