Greetings Titan family!
There are many events coming soon. This week’s message is a reminder for you to mark your calendar.
Prospective Family Open House
We are hosting two more prospective family open houses. They are scheduled for Monday, May 9 and Monday, May 23 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Please help us by telling your friends, neighbors, and colleagues. For more information, please contact Ms. Escalante ([email protected]).
Daughter Date Dance
This Sunday, May 1, is our Daughter Date Dance. The event begins at 4PM. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Escalante.
Other Upcoming Events
- May 4: Star Wars Day – Students can wear Star Wars shirts, costumes, etc. Please leave your blasters and lightsabers at home, though. There are a few surprises scheduled as we look forward to this fun day.
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo/Celebration of the Arts – Join us this morning for a special Music/Spanish performance along with art displays.
- May 13: Pastries with Parents and 2nd Grade Show – Come for the pastries for breakfast and stay to see the 2nd grade perform on stage!
- May 14: Fun with Sons – Bring your son for an afternoon of activities!
- May 18: Clash of the Titans – Our Annual Field Day to determine which team (Red or Blue) is this year’s Spirit Champion!
- May 20: “A Dream Is A Wish” Songs from Disney and Other Popular Children’s Movies – Come this morning to hear our final school-wide music performance of the year.
- May 27: End of the Year Awards and Ceremonies
Thank you for your support. We hope to see you soon.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,