Holy Trinity Episcopal School
At Holy Trinity Episcopal School, our early childhood program is built upon a proven foundation of research-based curriculum for early childhood learning and development. Our preschool program for 3 and 4-year-old students strives to foster a love of learning.
With a maximum class size of 16 students for our 3K and 4K private preschool classes, we provide a vigorous and engaging age-appropriate educational experience along with the spiritual enrichment found in Episcopal schools.
The Benefits of Attending a Private Preschool
There are many benefits preschool-aged students get from attending private school, including:
What You Can Expect from Our Private Preschool Curriculum
At HTES, we welcome students from all faiths and beliefs and invite them to grow academically, morally, and spiritually guided by The Titan Way: Respect, Compassion, and Integrity. Our approach to teaching and learning is relationship-based and emphasizes a personalized educational experience. Our program prepares students for Kindergarten and beyond.
At the 3K level, students learn key skills for socializing with other students and teachers, expectations for learning, learning through play, and observing the world around them. 4K students build on these foundations as they prepare to transition to formal learning in Kindergarten the following year.
3K learning skills include, but are not limited to:
- Literacy: Letter recognition, vowels, consonants, and rhyming words
- Math: Number recognition, shapes, patterns, and counting
- Science: Using tools to measure, understanding safety equipment, nature walks, observing animals, weather, and seasons
- Social Studies: Learning about community, environment, self, and role in family, classroom, and community
4K skills include, but are not limited to:
- Literacy: Letters, sight words, letter cases, and daily journals
- Math: Patterns, numbers up to 20, reading clocks, counting money, addition, and subtraction
- Social Studies: Thematic units, seasons, and holidays
- Science: Weather, insects, animals, plants, and using science journals
- STEM: STEMscopes Early Explorer program
Our private preschool students develop essential skills in academic study and socialization to grow into driven individuals with a lifelong love for learning new things.
Learn More About the HTES Preschool Experience
At Holy Trinity Episcopal School, The Titan Way guides our students from preschool through 5th grade.
If you want to learn more about enrolling your child in our program, please call us today at 281-459-4323 or email us at [email protected].